Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Been busy

To keep up with the unintended pattern, today is Beltaine, the pagan holiday that many now know as May Day. (depending on how picky you are, Beltaine can be celebrated different days - most use May 1, I prefer the astrological method which would be today). Beltaine is a fire festival, celebrating fertility, the renewal of life, and the union of God and Goddess....

Two weeks ago, I jumped ship to my previous employer's competitor and winner of the business in Ohio...not sure how I feel about this yet....It's probably a good thing I don't have time to think about it.

Getting nowhere with the resolutions or anything else personal; work, sleep, repeat (on Saturdays, mow the lawn).

Next up: wish I knew
Listening to: Theory of a Deadman's "Hate my Life"
Reading: wish I had time, next up is "The Strain"
Playing: all work and no play...-I'm in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment